It was a fun & exciting day for me on last Tuesday, 6th Oct 09 as I had a great chance of being able to photographed Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, our ex Malaysia Prime Minister. Creative Malaysia Events Company hired me to photographed Tun’s visit to Hirofood. Dr Mahathir actually did a private visit to Hirofood Manufacturing company situated in Shah Alam, and also in-conjunction of Hirofood new official website launch. Hirofood is actually a manufacturer that produces beautiful food container for Sushi. It’s a very beautiful design and wonderful packaging. Check it out here…
I find Tun Dr Mahathir a very nice and fun person that will makes people around him feels comfortable and relax, specially those that meet him the very first time. He loves to joke with the people around him so that everyone of us will not feels uneasy meeting him. It was really an honor of having the chance to meet him and he’s such a nice person/politician.
Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad deliver his speech to the household of Hirofood
Creative Malaysia Events Company Manager, Ms Micky took a picture with Tun Dr Mahathir.. Guess what, Tun Dr Mahathir only charge her RM0.10 per shoot with him… Of course, it was a joke.. Haha
Looks like Tun Dr Mahathir made Mr Giro laughed again with this jokes during lunch..
Cheers, Gabriel Lai – Contact me!
- Mount Kota Kinabalu | Sabah Malaysia
- Pulau Langkawi–Wedding Reception Dinner
- Bersih 3.0 Event @ Dataran Merdeka or Stadium Merdeka Kuala Lumpur
- Nithi & Tanuja Indian Wedding Ceremony Highlights | Malaysia
- 1st day of Chinese New Year 2012 | House VIsitation & Ang Pao
- Chinese New Year 2012 Eve @ Jonker Walk Melaka
- Happy Chinese New Year 2012
- Review of: Olympus EPL-1 Sneak Preview
- Wedding Cinema: Lawrence & Chrys Wedding Actual Day NextDay Edit | love story
- Wedding Cinema: Derek & Missha Actual Day SDE Highlights + Love Story