I was hired to photographed a wedding actual day in Singapore few weeks back. Well, I loved the tired and busy actual day together with the couple. It was an awesome and tremendous lovely experience for me. The wedding ceremony was carried out as usual. The day was started off with the traditional tea ceremony before adjourned to the yacht for official marriage registration signature ceremony. The entire setup was organized by Truly Harmony Singapore. It was my pleasure to meet up with the team there. Bravo for their works!
The yacht where the ceremony was conducted. It was huge and comfortable. Everyone got to take off their shoes in order to walk around the yacht. Nice!
I was asked by the couple to pen down my blessing to them as well. So, I did write some words for them
Roger & Out!! ^__^
Gabriel – Contact Me!
- Music Unwind | The Music Room | Music Academy Lesson PJ
- Mount Kota Kinabalu | Sabah Malaysia
- Pulau Langkawi–Wedding Reception Dinner
- Bersih 3.0 Event @ Dataran Merdeka or Stadium Merdeka Kuala Lumpur
- Nithi & Tanuja Indian Wedding Ceremony Highlights | Malaysia
- 1st day of Chinese New Year 2012 | House VIsitation & Ang Pao
- Chinese New Year 2012 Eve @ Jonker Walk Melaka
- Happy Chinese New Year 2012
- Review of: Olympus EPL-1 Sneak Preview
- Wedding Cinema: Lawrence & Chrys Wedding Actual Day NextDay Edit | love story