Some pictures taken around the famous Melaka Jonker Walk.
A street in Chinatown with many antiques stores. On weekend nights the whole street is closed for traffic and turns into a lively night market – snippet from here
It was another fun day that I witnessed and cover the entire wedding day for a fun & full of excitement couple. Hup contacted me about 4 weeks before their wedding actual day and we meet up in Petaling Jaya when they were up in KL. Then we started to plan for the actual day [...]
I’ve completed an official blog for my dad’s Glory Food Corner Restaurant in Melaka. Melaka is famous with Satay Celup, Cendol and Nyonya food. But did you know that my dad’s Claypot Chicken Rice is also one of the famous food in Melaka too? even internationally too.. we have customers from Japan, Singapore, [...]
Some of the photos that were shot by me during the Youth & Gender Equality conference organized by the World Assembly of Youth were published on Melaka Hari Ini press on the 27th June 09 (Last Saturday). Not bad… Some of the pics were cropped to fit into the paper. Cheers!
- Music Unwind | The Music Room | Music Academy Lesson PJ
- Mount Kota Kinabalu | Sabah Malaysia
- Pulau Langkawi–Wedding Reception Dinner
- Bersih 3.0 Event @ Dataran Merdeka or Stadium Merdeka Kuala Lumpur
- Nithi & Tanuja Indian Wedding Ceremony Highlights | Malaysia
- 1st day of Chinese New Year 2012 | House VIsitation & Ang Pao
- Chinese New Year 2012 Eve @ Jonker Walk Melaka
- Happy Chinese New Year 2012
- Review of: Olympus EPL-1 Sneak Preview
- Wedding Cinema: Lawrence & Chrys Wedding Actual Day NextDay Edit | love story