I’m now an official Olympus EPL-1 user. Proud of having this camera as it performs pretty well under low lights, indoor, outdoor shoots. I’ve tested EPL-1 features & functions, I must say it’s worthwhile having this camera.
Thanks to a seller from LowYat Forum that sells this demo set camera at a very good price. I grabbed it once I saw the posting on Lowyat forum.
Here are some sneak peak of my Olympus EPL-1 cameras. Photos below are taken with Olympus EP-1 with 35mm f1.7 cctv lens. Enjoy.
Olympus EPL-1 + Olympus Pancake 17mm f2.8 lens – Photos by www.gabriellai.com with Olympus EP-1
Top View: Olympus EPL-1 + Olympus Pancake 17mm f2.8 lens – Photos by www.gabriellai.com with Olympus EP-1
Olympus 14mm-42mm kitlens + Olympus Pancake 17mm f2.8 lens – Photos by www.gabriellai.com with Olympus EP-1
Olympus EPL-1 + Olympus 14-42mm kit lens – Photos by www.gabriellai.com with Olympus EP-1 + 35mm CCTV lens at f1.7
I’ll share some of my test shots with EPL-1, its kit lens & pancake on my blog soon. For those who are thinking of whether to buy this camera or not; I hope this posts can give you a little tips whether you should go with Olympus or not.
- Music Unwind | The Music Room | Music Academy Lesson PJ
- Mount Kota Kinabalu | Sabah Malaysia
- Pulau Langkawi–Wedding Reception Dinner
- Bersih 3.0 Event @ Dataran Merdeka or Stadium Merdeka Kuala Lumpur
- Nithi & Tanuja Indian Wedding Ceremony Highlights | Malaysia
- 1st day of Chinese New Year 2012 | House VIsitation & Ang Pao
- Chinese New Year 2012 Eve @ Jonker Walk Melaka
- Happy Chinese New Year 2012
- Review of: Olympus EPL-1 Sneak Preview
- Wedding Cinema: Lawrence & Chrys Wedding Actual Day NextDay Edit | love story