Hello everyone~~ How was your Christmas holidays?? I believe all of you still in Christmas mood / holiday mood right? Same with me.. I really wanted to request holiday until Chinese New Year 2009! Some of my customers already started holidays and they will back work after 1st Jan 2009.. Haizzzz
Ok, let me share with you guys. I have received many Christmas presents from friends & family members.
Dad bought me a Sony Alpha A350 + kit lens (SAL18-70mm) after I used my brother’s Sony A200 during his examination period. I love Sony A350 as it has extra functions comparing to Sony A200.
It has a magnification function up to X2 and it comes with LiveView. This is a good function if you need certain angle that you can’t view on the View Finder.
Then I bought myself a Tamron 28-200mm from a Sony dude at a good price. Love the lens and the graphic. It’s really pro looking if you carry a big lens like this walking around the street
Also, I bought a Sigma 28-200mm at the same time. But it was taken away by my brother and consider his Christmas gift –-__–“
So now the Sigma lens is attached on his Sony A200. You can follow his post here: http://ahmike.net/2008/12/28/happy-sunday/
I might receive more Christmas gift in few weeks time, if really yes, then I’ll share with you guys, ok?
Ok, share with me what you have for your Christmas, and do put a trackback link when you comment. I would like to check out!
- Music Unwind | The Music Room | Music Academy Lesson PJ
- Mount Kota Kinabalu | Sabah Malaysia
- Pulau Langkawi–Wedding Reception Dinner
- Bersih 3.0 Event @ Dataran Merdeka or Stadium Merdeka Kuala Lumpur
- Nithi & Tanuja Indian Wedding Ceremony Highlights | Malaysia
- 1st day of Chinese New Year 2012 | House VIsitation & Ang Pao
- Chinese New Year 2012 Eve @ Jonker Walk Melaka
- Happy Chinese New Year 2012
- Review of: Olympus EPL-1 Sneak Preview
- Wedding Cinema: Lawrence & Chrys Wedding Actual Day NextDay Edit | love story